Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Listia.com: Feeding the Addiction

Ley me tell you about listia...if you're not on there, you're missing out! It's basically like ebay meets bartering. You earn credits (by joining, completing tasks and tutorials, and giving items away) and you ise these credits to bid on things you want!
I'm telling you about listia so you lnow what I'm talking about when I mention getting something from there, because it has truly fed my obsession :-) It's a good place to start your disney pin collection,  there is a gal with the username Hypernurse, she always has tons of disney parks merch on there including pins!! I'm going to share a few photos of things I've added to my collection thanks to Listia...
Oh, and if you're going to join, click my link...we both have get bonus credits! https://www.listia.com/signup/654322
Bye for now
(Pictured are pins I have won, cute little plush I won for my daughter's birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment