Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Intro

Hello, my name is Jade, and I am a Disney addict! I always have been. My sister and I were raised on Disney! A trip to a Disney store was better then going to any other toy store. We had dolls, bedding, toys, every vhs as they came out. Our grandmother lives in Florida, so we got to go to Disney world several times as kids. I've recently begun collecting and trading Disney pins, and have found there is a rich and deep culture connected to the world of Disney. It really is quite exciting. I've been on the hunt for fun Disney finds, especially of the vintage nature. This blog is where I will share all of my finds and trades and Disney experiences. And mostly, reaching my goal of taking my sweet little girl to the magic kingdom as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment